In order for customers to shop conveniently and choose their favorite jewelry, we provide many different forms of purchase depending on your purpose.
1. STORE PURCHASE
◊ Leman Jewelry is open from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. daily from Monday to Sunday (except for New Year's holidays according to government regulations or special cases that will be announced by Leman in advance on the website and page). Leman Jewelry's official Facebook page).
◊ When buying goods available at the store, you need to pay 100% before Leman makes the required adjustments (for example, changing the ring size, attaching the owner, ...)
2. ONLINE PURCHASE
◊ You can order Leman Jewelry products online via website or Hotline/Zalo/Viber phone number 0909977124, Facebook Leman Jewelry.
◊ During the working time from 10:00 am to 18:00 pm, Leman staff will ensure to respond to your requests within no more than 30 minutes from the time of receipt.
◊ In order to get an accurate quote & a satisfactory product, customers need to provide the correct ni/size. Leman Jewelry staff will guide you how to measure in case of need (for customers who have made a deposit).
◊ In all cases, we only deliver when we have received 100% of the order value.
3. CUSTOM DESIGN ORDER POLICY
◊ When placing an order, customers will pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the product value and pay the remaining 70% on the day of receiving the goods.
◊ We will quote you based on an estimate of product parameters. After making the design, 3D and accurate calculation, we will have a notice to adjust the price according to actual parameters.
◊ Prices are quoted/listed for each product. Leman is not responsible for separating product prices into individual components such as gold, diamonds, craftsmanship, design...
◊ Leman Jewelry will support to make product samples and send 3D images to customers for approval before production. Customers are allowed to change the design but not more than 3 times. After the customer's consent, we will proceed to the fabrication. From this point on, the customer will pay the costs incurred (if any) if they want to change the design or parameters compared to the approved drawing.
◊ The standard time from placing an order to receiving the goods is 7-15 days. This time may change depending on the complexity of the design and the order time of the GIA owner – Leman Jewelry staff will notify you when there is a change in the delivery time compared to the delivery time. standard time.
◊ In the event that there is a design change after sample approval, or the design exchange takes longer than expected, the delivery time may be later than the standard time, but not more than 10 days from the date of final design approval.
◊ In case customers need to order custom designs in an urgent time of more than 20 days, please talk to Leman Jewelry staff for support. We will check availability and provide the best customer support we can. However, Leman Jewelry may refuse to support in case the conditions do not allow it or the customer may bear some additional costs (if any).